Whether we are discussing the ranks of the large professional theatres like the Shakespeare Theatre, or the mid-sized Regionals like Woolly Mammoth or Studio Theatre, or community theatres like the Little Theatre of Alexandria or Silver Spring Stage, what is most important about theatre has always been the community it … Continue reading
- Through Lines: the Celebrity in All of Us
- Through Lines: What is the Community in Theatre?
- Behind the Fourth Wall: I’ve got a Barn. Let’s put on ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ or…
- Theatre News: The Aesthetics of a Theatrical Dollar (or $100+ dollars)
- News: Who Says Washington Doesn’t Have Political Theatre?