Theatre critics never mention the cost of a ticket when we write our reviews, almost as if price doesn’t matter and the aesthetics of theatre operate independent of budget and cost. Maybe that’s because we critics don’t pay for tickets, so we never leave a show saying: “I just paid … Continue reading
- Through Lines: the Celebrity in All of Us
- Through Lines: What is the Community in Theatre?
- Behind the Fourth Wall: I’ve got a Barn. Let’s put on ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ or…
- Theatre News: The Aesthetics of a Theatrical Dollar (or $100+ dollars)
- News: Who Says Washington Doesn’t Have Political Theatre?