President Obama got it right about Egypt. In his speech following the collapse of the Mubarak Regime, he said: “Egyptians have inspired us, and they’ve done so by putting the lie to the idea that justice is best gained through violence.” The only problem is, as it always seems to … Continue reading
- Through Lines: the Celebrity in All of Us
- Through Lines: What is the Community in Theatre?
- Behind the Fourth Wall: I’ve got a Barn. Let’s put on ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ or…
- Theatre News: The Aesthetics of a Theatrical Dollar (or $100+ dollars)
- News: Who Says Washington Doesn’t Have Political Theatre?