Though not quite standing room only, the Strathmore was packed from its crowded orchestra to its fourth tier balcony; even some of the throwback box seats elevated along the sides of this enormous structure had audience peaking over the rails. The stage was empty, however. The chorus had not yet … Continue reading
- Through Lines: the Celebrity in All of Us
- Through Lines: What is the Community in Theatre?
- Behind the Fourth Wall: I’ve got a Barn. Let’s put on ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ or…
- Theatre News: The Aesthetics of a Theatrical Dollar (or $100+ dollars)
- News: Who Says Washington Doesn’t Have Political Theatre?