The Trayvon Martin case has made me aware of one simple fact. America has entered the twilight zone. Why do I say this? Because despite all the media coverage of this case, the most important issues that the case demonstrates have been swamped by the hype. Instead of focusing our … Continue reading
- Through Lines: the Celebrity in All of Us
- Through Lines: What is the Community in Theatre?
- Behind the Fourth Wall: I’ve got a Barn. Let’s put on ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ or…
- Theatre News: The Aesthetics of a Theatrical Dollar (or $100+ dollars)
- News: Who Says Washington Doesn’t Have Political Theatre?